skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mr. Jones at Wiggs Middle

This reflective blog is about my experiences as an educator at Wiggs Middle School in El Paso, Texas. My goal is to improve my skills as an educator. My e-mail is: LjonesLjones2@gmail.com

Monday, August 18, 2008

This is a Reflective Teaching Blog

I want to improve my skills as an educator. I want to be excellent. This blog is a way of reflecting on what my practices are and how to improve them.
I care about my students. I care about what, how and why I teach. I care about myself also. I want to maintain a win-win situation.
Posted by Mr.Jones at WiggsMS at 7:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

One Dozen Roses

One Dozen Roses

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • Things to Do
      • Good First Week!
      • Issues with Google Gmail
      • Second Day of School
      • Reading Survey WiggsMS
      • Alice Nine and Dr. Westerburg Academic Vocabulary
      • Old Faces, New Faces, and Older Faces
      • Whatever It Takes!
      • This is a Reflective Teaching Blog
      • Make Comments
      • One Dozen Roses
      • Welcome Back to School!