Saturday, November 8, 2008

TNT 2008 Field of Dreams Technology Conference

Had a blast at the TNT Field of Dreams Technology Conference at Hilcrest Middle School in the Ysleta ISD in El Paso, Texas. I met and got a picture with the Keynote speaker, Dr. Tyson. He is a transformative former principal from Georgia. His school has almost a million hits on a monthly basis. He says it is all about making learning relevant and meaningful.
I gotta get a MacBook with a dual platform! I was able to get a loaner and it worked well. I went to a session on making an interactive whiteboard for 50 dollars! I went to a session on iWorks with Pages. Awesome! I learned how to work with:
Garage Band
Imovie
Iphoto
Isight
Blogmeister
and a couple more that were very cool!
Digital technology has the potential to change the life of every child for the better!

No comments: