skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mr. Jones at Wiggs Middle

This reflective blog is about my experiences as an educator at Wiggs Middle School in El Paso, Texas. My goal is to improve my skills as an educator. My e-mail is: LjonesLjones2@gmail.com

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Inservice for 9 days!

I was on inservice for 9 days! I missed my kids. I could tell they missed me because of all the little notes I got from the substitute, all the little notes I got from my principal team, and all the little notes I got from the At Risk Coordinator. I am back now and can take good care of my children.
Posted by Mr.Jones at WiggsMS at 5:46 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

One Dozen Roses

One Dozen Roses

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • Most Humbling Experience
      • Best Line about Scripted EPs
      • Inservice for 9 days!
      • Two Week Inservice
      • Do the Lizard to Me!
      • Mozilla
      • Not Fair! 80/20 Rule - Replay the Good Stuff!
      • Home Visits! Venn Diagrams!
      • Way to Go 5th period!
    • ►  August (12)